last week try bagi irfan resepi ni
mama amik dari www.dumex.com.my
Yoghurt Cheesy Potatoes
2 large baking potatoes
4 tablespoons chopped cooked broccoli
4 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
4 tablespoons nonfat plain yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C
2. Wash the potatoes and prick them with a fork in several places. Bake the potatoes in the oven until tender, about 1 hour.
3. When cooked, cut the potatoes lengthwise in half and scoop out the cooked potatoes.
4. In a bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese. Fill the potato shells with the mixture and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Serve each potato shell with a tablespoon of yoghurt
tapi irfan makan sikit je..mungkin dia tak suka rasa cheese tu kot..last2..abah dia yg habiskan..